Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Riding the Gravytrain

More artists today, with plenty of high end technical gadgets, my hearing is so awful the extremely loud soundsystem does not bother me, hate to think about the day my ears fail me completely. Still obsessing over sexy female dancers, they are on display for my personal entertainment, time to sodomize my mind with thoughts of these women in compromising positions, happy to be able to post while on the clock, get too beat up after work, would rather watch a tv show, cook something, or run around the neighborhood, dodging all the hookers, dealers, and police. Nice way to earn a living this week, amongst the higher ups in the food chain, where the money is a prelude to larger dreams like screwing young twenty something dancers.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment