Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Custard Charade

The things I do for a paycheck, the rest of these people on this awards show rehearsal this afternoon. From the bad jokes between winners to the unlistenable musical parodies that would make newbie Youtube video producers howl with bladder bursting laughter at their over ambitious attempt to be suburban cool, does anyone really sponsor this kind subhuman afterthought, besides the writers on the show itself, rehearsal after rehearsal the comedic factor comes on like a tsunami destroying all rational thought like a mind paralyzing plague, but a few more run through I can only muster a numbed aura of sensorial abuse akin to low grade amateur brainwashing. Calm returns to the stage, still my ears and mind are ringing, as only my decades of battle tested willpower allow me to rationalize the otherwise painful reality of indentured servitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment