Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Buying Groceries

Have not really thought much about getting groceries for anyone beside myself in the past year, being alone affords me the luxury of have to worry about my friends and ocassionally my own sanity depending on how bad I abuse its own fragile existence, but at the store, here I am putting in items for someone else who has stayed over a few times and without getting into all that happened, the thing that stands out the most right now is this idea of buying food with another in mind, yeah, she likes bagels in the morning, I have no toaster so just throw them on the stove for a few minutes, of course it is nice of have a half naked woman walking around in a t shirt that never gets old, no matter how old I get, even funnier the older I get the more juvenile shit like that takes on a fresher meaning, like it might be the last time, who know, more than likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment