Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Closing in 5 Minutes

Still have not gone to sleep once more, just another week of running around the country earning money that has already been spent. The attendent at the gate is all too ready to start boarding the passengers so I have to make this one quick. No assigned seating, cattle call mentality has taken over, mostly older people on this early flight, no one my age or younger would even think of doing anything at this time but partying, getting on a plane would be the last thing, unless it was time to escape the impending wrath of actions conducted the previous evening that would constitute a reasonable decision to escape the local authorities, federal agencies, or street level pimps who are more than upset at a non payment for services rendered with a few of their body sex vehicles. Not too excited about getting out this morning, slave, slave, slave, could right that for another five thousand pages and it would still get through my mind, have to live in denial with the booze, pills, drugs, and women to twist my mind day after day, I think about the waste, the purposelessness of all the behavior, but there I am at 3 in the morning on a day off, instead of sleeping putting chemicals into my system to further the friend nature of my brain, the heart is all over the place this morning, no sleep puts a lot of stress on me, done for now, calling us to board, have to get my free peanuts and drink, the high life.

No comments:

Post a Comment