Saturday, December 5, 2009

How Soon is Now?

Well, thought I would get around to part two of dancing days, but totally loaded on narcotic beyond the point of assisting anyone. a mere seven hours ago did I know that Morrisey would be rolling his self expression facade into town. Defined by his Stalineque like photo plastered against the background stage, did the masses want to hear the Smiths, sure and he delivered of course while maintaining his presence with all the teenagers and wanna be fourty something teenagers all looking to holding an audience with Morrisey as I got more wasted by the second. Editing is gonna be fun, all of Morrisey's love lost forribben existence came to life within a few songs. The songs of the show may have been mostly his own material but whenever a Smiths song came alive the entire venue went sideways., which leaves me in a limbo of how to move on from this situation, a mere mortal. I did not expect to do anything more than have a few beers tonight but nonetheless the rest of the report must ensue, fighting like a viper, a small organization, either way this greek tradgey presented itself in the most pure form while Morrissey tucked brief little notes from addicted fans bent on holding an audience with the man no matter how brief, so at this point is quite late and would rather cut this short than edit this dialouge for another 3 hours. I did not realize how much of a commitment this blog would be and how it might affect my personal party life. Most everyone has gone to bed, except for me and the greek like sorrow my story might bring, no sorrow tonight, just exposure, off to bed, before the words make no sense at all, have to cut it short, thx

No comments:

Post a Comment