Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Cut the Ties

50th Post, not exactly how I planned this thing when I began it, should have hit 50 posts a long time ago, but someone once said life was meant to be lived, so go out there and do it and in the past 3 months or so since this blog has been in existence, it has gone on hiatus more times than the most doped soaked rock band ever in existence, whether due to creative differences within inside myself, binging, or attempting to escape the shackles that gave birth to my new writing platform, I hope it has been if anything, eye opening, how about fun, let's have some fun, get out there, tear the strip to piece, truly find out what makes this place, tick beside all the usual stuff we read about on the internet and view on television. Most people who live in Vegas know there is another entire set of consequences as well as benefits that come with having a solid knowledge of the nocturnal beast who never sleeps, only migrating underground during sleep deprived days at work or weekend long speed runs to the shores of insanity where Pleasure Island and the Sirens of Havoc demand, blood, interaction, and souls, this entity needs souls, victims, stories, and once and a while redemption, whether by the noose or overdose, the end is never too far as I spend my time wondering how to maximize my IRA, looking over stocks, getting older, if a bit wiser, running out time, going business class, watching too many people I work with who are ten to twenty years older than I am, forced to work with nothing in the bank, is this the person I will eventually end up as, the old fool, in a sea of young pussy, pure drugs, and unlimited credit. One can only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment