Thursday, December 2, 2010

Year Two

Already been a year since the concept of writing ideas, musing, and witnessed events on a digital platform became somewhat of a comfortable indulgence. In this time, life has continued in its abundance of pyschedelic rollercoaster like activity from the submergence of the darkest fringe nerve frying second by second sanity grasping lows to the most blissful transcendental humanistic conscious expanding humbling highs while turning 40. All this makes me want to smile and laugh at irony in the process of acquiring wisdom. People from all walks of life across the globe have taught me by their actions, thoughts, modesty, and blatent sense of excessiveness while the ever expanding tree of humanity that now thanks to social media and internet technology has crossed pollenated so many unforeseen socio-cultural-politicial themes, that the hybrid variations created in the experiment are like new undiscovered species found in the deepest depths of some previously untraveled tropical forest, however doubtful it may be nowaday that there are few if any uncharted terrians left in this world. Either by the videocamera or resource explioation; those indigineous natives of lands across the planet are relucantly becoming familiar with foriegners like myself poking around dirt shanty towns or cobblestone mountainside pueblos. Unsure of my intentions, part researcher, part refugee, seeking some larger intangible ideology blown apart millions of years ago like an exploding asteriod in the upper atomosphere, spread across the earth wandering guided by an unknown beacon that continously changes location. On my travels throughout the decades I would like to think I have found some of the asteroid fragments bury in the ground, laid spread upon a shore or up along a mountains peak of a semi impassable range, even on the streets of my own hometown that provides no end of literary mining gold which is hopefully conveyed with some form of clarity and if nothing else a sense of awe and emotional amazement in experiencing life without judgement, without filtration, and without fear of what I don't understand admist forces potentially seeking to change me, lie to me, and even kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment